Wednesday 5 November 2014

Quick apple, carrots and berries fresh juice

Quick apple, carrots and berries fresh juice is healthy for you!

Here you have the final quick cocktail with a cinnamon stick. Tasty!


And here you have my ingredients: apples, frozen berries, carrots, spinach, beetroot and no sugar added! I highly recommend to use organic fruits and veggies:




You can find on Amazon organic frozen blueberries and organic frozen carrots:

                                                               



If you want to serve it after dinner, you may think to add some drops of raspberry liqueur or cherry liqueur and now it is your quick alcoholic cocktail to spoil yourself at the end of your busy working day!


Note: Many thanks to my visitors for buying from Amazon through my ads, you all are helping me with my breast cancer costs and my mom's thyroid cancer costs, I'll keep you in my prayers.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List